§ 1 SCOPE, PERSONAL DATA, PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
(1) This Privacy Statement applies exclusively to the Internet offer of Professional360 GmbH, Französische Str. 9, 10117 Berlin - hereinafter "Panono" at https://panono.plentymarkets-cloud01.com/. Hereby the visitors and users of https://panono.plentymarkets-cloud01.com/ - hereinafter "users" - are informed about the handling, in particular however the scope and purpose of the collection of personal data.
(2) Personal data is information by means of which a natural person can be identified, ie information which can be traced back to a natural person. These include, inter alia, The name, the e-mail address, the residential address or the telephone number.
(3) Panono is committed to protecting the privacy of users of https://panono.plentymarkets-cloud01.com/. Personal data will only be collected, used and passed on by Panono if this is legally permitted or if the users consent to the use of the data. Panono assures that personal data are processed in accordance with the data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Telemediengesetz (TMG) and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes defined in § 2.
§ 2 SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE
(1) For the use of Panono's online service at https://panono.plentymarkets-cloud01.com/, it is generally not necessary to provide personal data. Only access data are stored without a person reference, e.g. The name of your Internet service provider, the page from which users reached https://panono.plentymarkets-cloud01.com/, the names of the requested files, and their retrieval dates. These data are only used to improve Panono's offer and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the person of the user.
(2) Personal data are only collected if the user voluntarily passes them on to Panono. Panono collects the following personally identifiable information about the customer: name, first name, street, house number, city, country, email address and data on the chosen method of payment.
§ 3 COMPENSATION, RIGHTS OF THE USER
(1) If the user agrees to the terms of this declaration, he / she agrees to the use of the personal data. The consent for the personal data collected in the context of the goods orders (§ 2 para. 2) takes place within the scope of the order by clicking on the button "paid ordering".
(2) With regard to the personal data, the user has the rights to information, correction and deletion, as guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz); These rights are to be exercised by means of a message by email or by post to Professional360 GmbH, Französische Str. 9, 10117 Berlin, E-Mail: email@example.com.
§ 4 COOKIES
(2) The user has the possibility to prevent the saving of cookies on his computer by means of appropriate browser settings, whereby, however, the functional scope of the offer can be restricted. Users can disable cookies, restrict them to specific websites, or set your browser to let the browser notify you before a cookie is stored. You can always delete the cookies from the data protection functions of your browser from the hard disk of your computer. In this case, the functions and the user-friendliness of the offer may be restricted.
§ 5 PAYMENT DEVELOPMENT
For payment processing, Panono uses the following external payment processors: Payment by Pay Pal: PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. Et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449 Luxembourg. Panono points out that the payment processors collect, process and use other personal data of the user. Panono is not responsible for this; The usage and data protection provisions of the aforementioned payment service providers apply exclusively.
§ 6 EXTERNAL SERVICES / SOCIAL PLUGINS Google Analytics
Panono uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by third-party vendor Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information on your use of this website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
According to Google, this information is only used to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to provide other services related to web usage and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, Panono would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website.
Your visit to https://panono.plentymarkets-cloud01.com/ is currently covered by Google Analytics.
By using this website, the user agrees to the processing of the data collected by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose described above.
Data collection and storage may be contested at any time with effect for the future at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Panono points out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIP ()" and therefore IP addresses are only shortened further in order to exclude direct person identifiability.
Status: 11 August 2017